Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Been a Long Time in Coming

...and it's going to be short! Just popped in to post some pics from Samia's birthday - she turned 6 a few days ago. Simply unbelievable. I adore that kid. She is sunshine and thunder and I marvel at her fire and beauty every single day. I love you boobear.


Here are a few pics of the cake I made her just so you know I haven't been completely unproductive these last few weeks (could it be?). In a previous life my friend and I had a small cake decorating business in Ho Chi Minh City - not alot of competition!





I'll keep you on the edge of your seats for pics of her party and her actual birthday which will follow shortly. That's right, we Fords do Birthday Week like nobody's business. Over and out.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cake Karie! I never knew.
    Happy Birthday Samia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Samia! The cake is so gorgeous! Is it really a year since the pony riding around Villa Riviera??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you decorate beautifully ..Samia is a lucky girl♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. Yep, one whole year since the pony smuggling at VR. Feels like yesterday SImone..!

    ReplyDelete